Any personal information (this could include your name, address, email address, telephone number, education and professional background) provided on this website is on a voluntary basis. Our website has reasonable security safeguards to protect the confidentiality of any Personal Information you have furnished to us.
We may also collect Site Visitor ship data that does not contain personal information. This is done to collect statistics on the number of visitors to the site and analyze how our website is used in order to improve it. Aggregated data from such analysis may be shared with advertisers on our site.
Anshpe Technologies recieves payment by using Aeps / Aadhar Pay Method , when user demand their amount we transfer the money through IMPS / NEFT to their Verified Account Number.
Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card , UPI or Net
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to NID. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
• The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that NID or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the NID gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. NID does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
• NID and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the NID and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
• The Applicant agrees that NID or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond NID’s reasonable control.